Craig was home the entire week after Clayton came home. Sleeping was chaos. My mom has been here this past week (I hope she never leaves) and Craig went back to work. I preferred to get up in the night with Clayton instead of splitting it with my mom--that way, she could be bright-eyed and bushy-tailed during the day (I had tons of projects for her). Friday night and last night were Craig's turn to get up at night with Clayton. I got to sleep in my bed the entire night--glorious. The only problem was that I'm crazy. When the weather gets cold, I sleep with a couple of heated rice bags to keep me warm. Both nights I was in my bed with them, I thought they were Clayton. In whatever dream/semi-lucid state I was in, I was afraid to move so that I didn't wake him up. One time I woke up and picked up my phone to call Craig for help in feeding Clayton--thankfully I realized that bags of rice don't need to be fed before I actually called him.
No comments:
Post a Comment