Monday, November 21, 2011

What I'm thankful for...

Update:  Craig has been sick with a cold for over 3 weeks (he's just about completely over it) and I've been sick for the past week so you know what that means....Clayton now has it.  We went to the doctor today.  He weighs 7 lbs. 7 ozs.  Now, on to the post at hand....

I'm so very thankful for my mom.  She is an incredible help to me.  I'm still trying to convince her to move in with me....

I'm also very thankful for all of Clayton's nurses.  Each nurse took care of him so lovingly and kindly.  I was fortunate to have created wonderful relationships with several of the nurses--mostly because I was up there bugging them everyday :)  Here are some of his nurses.....unfortunately, I didn't get pictures of all of them (and not very many of the night nurses at all).

Christy
 Lori
 Lindsey
 Rebecca
 Callie
 Kim
 Susie
 Mary
 Karen
 Diamond Debbie
 Lindsey...again
Andrea
 Angela--she put in Clayton's PICC line
 Carolyn
 Terrie
 Yolanda
 Jamie, the secretary--she was so much fun.  If Clayton talks with a deep southern accent, Jamie will be to blame :)

1 comment:

  1. So glad your Mom is here! I hope little britches gets over the cold quickly and that he is sleeping. Is he sleeping?

    ReplyDelete