Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Bath Time

My mom and I gave Clayton a bath tonight (Craig is sick and is keeping his distance).  After he finished eating, I took disconnected the monitor and got him ready.  This was the first bath that he didn't scream; he actually seemed to enjoy it.  As I lifted him out of the tub, I handed him to my mom who was waiting to wrap him in a cute monkey towel.  As she was holding/drying him, he threw up all that he had just eaten--all over himself and the towel.  We had to stick him back in the tub, but I couldn't get the throw-up towel off of him without getting it all over me.  So, I just stuck him back in the tub wrapped in the towel.  Eventually, we got him all cleaned up.


I love this little duck sleeper!  Thanks, Katie :)

**Side note:  We went to the eye doctor on Friday and his nerves have fully formed (babies 31 weeks and younger are at risk for the nerves not fully forming, leading to retinal detachment).  We'll see a pediatric eye doctor in April just as a precaution.  Hooray for sight!

No comments:

Post a Comment