Tuesday, June 19, 2012

For Brandi

My friend Brandi has moved to Hawaii and I miss her and her family dearly!  I'm sad that I won't get to see her girls and Jack grow up and she won't be able to see Clayton reach milestones.  So, this update is for Brandi.


Clayton is now 9 1/2 months old (developmentally, 7 1/2 months).  Here's a list of what he's up to lately...
*He is crawling very well.
*His first tooth (bottom front) broke through a little over a week ago
*He loves anything cold, but especially ice water and popcicles
*He has finally started showing interest in what we're eating (loves strawberry icecream!)
*He babbles some, but doesn't have a wide range of "words" yet
*We went to the beach with my parents last week--Clayton enjoyed the pool but was terrified of the waves.
*He sleeps through the night most of the time.  Our two trips this summer have thrown him off, but he seems to bounce back alright.
*He seems to enjoy the Cradle Roll class at church....until he gets tired of it.
*His hair has started to lay down some now....and I think it's time for a hair cut (but Craig disagrees)






2 comments:

  1. Oh that little monkey! He's crawling faster than mine did and they came out when they were supposed to! Strawberry ice cream? That's my boy! Don't let his hair lay down! He must have a Mohawk forever. Miss you guys do much and I feel so special with a blog post just for me! Love you guys! Give that monkey lots of hugs and kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sweetie! Enjoyed reading your post and seeing the pictures. He sure is a cutie! Can't wait to see you again! Seise

    ReplyDelete